Click and Collect
Definition: With Click and Collect, you can shop from the convenience of your screen and then claim it at the convenience of your time and place!
1. CLICK! - Browse, Shop, and Click on the desired item you wish to buy.
2. COLLECT! – With the indicated details, follow and claim your item at the branch you chose.
Mechanics for Click:
- Browse through our website and click on the desired items.
- Add them to the cart.
- Once you are done, you can select the “Collect at Store” option.
- Indicate the following details:
– Your name
– Your email address
– Store you wish to go to pick up your items
* Insert drop-down list of stores
– Time you will drop by to pick up (Please take note of the store operation hours.)
- Check-out and pay.
– Mode of payment: Credit, Debit, Bank Deposit, PayPal, COD (Cash on Delivery)
Mechanics for Collect:
- You will receive a confirmation email along with an attached receipt within 48 hours about your “Click and Collect” order. If you don’t receive an email, please contact us through Viber: +63 956 189 5400.
- Drop by the store and tell the store clerk you are collecting an order under the name you indicated. Present your printed-out receipt/ screenshot of the confirmation email and any government ID as proof of pick-up.
- Claim your order.
- Please note that if you don’t pick up your item 3 days after you received your confirmation email, your order will no longer be available.
- In the event that you cannot pick up your order, you may send in a proxy provided that you present the following:
– Authorization letter by you allowing your proxy to pick up your order
– Valid ID of your proxy
– Printed- out receipt/ screenshot of the confirmation email
If you have any questions or concerns.
Please contact Sebago Philippines customer service through the following channels:
DISCLAIMER: Please allow one business day for order processing. Orders placed after 10am will be processed the following business day. No orders will be processed or shipped on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.